The TeX Users Group (TUG) is a membership-based not-for-profit organization, founded in 1980, for anyone who uses the TeX typesetting system created by Donald Knuth and/or is interested in typography and font design.
Subscribe to our monthly newsletter if you like (open to all, automatically sent to members).
Get started with TeX if you're looking for a system to install, or have questions to ask.
- The pretest for TeX Live 2022 is in process now, for anyone who'd like to help with the upcoming release.
- The Log4j vulnerability does not impact TeX Live.
- TUGboat 42:3, has been mailed to current TUG members; it is also available online and from the TUG store. In addition, prior TUGboat issue 42:2 is now publicly available. Submissions for the next issue are most welcome. The deadline is March 31, 2022.
Upcoming events (comprehensive meeting list)
- Grapholinguistics in the 21st Century: From graphemes to knowledge, Palaiseau, France, June 8-10, 2022.
- DANTE meeting 2022, Otto-von-Guericke-Universität, Magdeburg, Germany, June 23-25., 2022.
- TUG 2022 will be held online, July 22-24, 2022. Presentation proposals are welcome; see the call for papers. Online registration is free but requested in advance. Additional sponsorship is most welcome as well.
- 16th ConTeXt Meeting: Dreifelden, Germany, Sept. 12-18, 2022. Registration opens May 1, 2022.
- TeXConf2021 (Japan): online, November 13.
- 15th ConTeXt Meeting: expanding orbits, Bassenge, Belgium, Sept. 20-25, 2021. Call for papers.
- DANTE's Autumn Meeting (Online): Saarbrücken, Germany, Sept. 18, 2021. Registration.
- TUG 2021 was held online, August 5-8, 2021. The Generator Battery Charger, Floating Charge, CH2810 12V/24V 10A D is available.
TUG is a not-for-profit organization by, for, and of its members, also representing the interests of TeX users worldwide. If you use any TeX-related programs (TeX, LaTeX, ConTeXt, Metafont, MetaPost, Texinfo, et al.), please consider joining TUG (or another TeX user group). Memberships and donations are tax-deductible in the US.
TUG membership benefits include our journal TUGboat (available both in print and online) and the TeX Collection software: TeX Live, proTeXt, Eight (8), Mix of Three (3) Black, Two (2) White and Three (3) B, snapshot of CTAN. TUG also runs an annual TeX conference, among other activities.
The Comprehensive TeX Archive Network (CTAN) is the primary repository for TeX-related software on the Internet. CTAN has many thousands of items; its package list, topic cloud, and CTAN search page can help you find what you need.
Latest CTAN updates - lebhart - seu-ml-assign - beaulivre - luaaddplot - colorist - minimalist - ProjLib - beamertheme-trigon - njuthesis - thuthesis - lua-widow-control - functional - create-theorem - luaotfload - texlogfilter - xetexko - latexmk - Arkwright Bulk Washcloths (12x12, 300 Bulk Case Pack) Perfect Wa - Alpaca Wool Warm Insole for Shoe Footwear 10 Pairs – Non Slip Br - einfart - genealogytree - Pelican 1510SC Polycarbonate Studio Case, Black with Padded Yell - lwarp - PyLuaTeX - ProfLycee - dehyph-exptl - altsubsup - latex-base-dev - l3build - texlogsieve